Friday, March 1, 2013

Crest ProHealth No No

So I visited the dentist this week which I look forward to every 6 months.  I love the clean mouth feeling after the hygenist does her thing.  Wish my teeth always felt like that...guess I should chew more Orbit for "a good clean feeling"!
 
Anyway, Marie (my hygenist for the past 7 years, wow!) was scraping more than usual.  I was thinking to myself, "Oh no, that darn Keurig my husband got me for my birthday is taking its toll."  It's so much easier to pop in a kcup than brew a whole pot, and having a 4 month old to keep up with I've definitely been enjoying more coffee these days.  I was about to ask Marie if the increased coffee consumption was becoming an issue when she asked me if I'd been using Crest ProHealth Mouthwash.  I said "no" but that I thought my toothpaste was the Crest ProHealth brand.  She told me to STOP using it immediately!  Sure enough when the dentist came over for my final inspection, she confirmed that Crest ProHealth products cause stains on the teeth and was surprised that it was still being sold on the store shelves!  Needless to say, as someone who won "Best Smile" my senior year of high-school (cheesy, I know), I tossed that tube of toothpaste in the trash as soon as I got home.  There are way too many other options to choose from than one that isn't giving me pearly whites!
 
Happy brushing!
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...