Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Blueberry Banana Bread

I have made this amazing bread twice already and cannot wait to make it again!  I was a little disappointed when my friend at church said they already had enough treats for this Sunday morning because I thought I had an excuse to make this bread yet another time. :(  I might make it again anyway just because my little guy and I love it SO much!


Every oven cooks different so be sure to check your bread with a toothpick before removing it from the oven.  The loaf pictured above was from my mom's oven (electric) and was baked for exactly 60 minutes.  Came out perfect!  The loaf below was from my oven (gas) and could have gone about 10-15 minutes longer as it was still a little doughy in the middle.  Although, I didn't mind! :)

The difference could also have been the bread pan I used in each setting.  At my mom's, I used a 9x5 glass loaf pan.  At home, I used this new adorable ceramic orange ruffled loaf pan I found at World Market. :)  Whatever the case, double check your bread using a toothpick inserted into the middle.  It should come out clean.


Look at those fresh,whole blueberries bursting from inside!  Give me a slice now!


Here is the recipe...Giada's Blueberry Banana Bread!


Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...