Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Healthy Snackin'

These days I'm pretty much always on the go which means I have little time to sit down and eat a full meal.  So, to keep my energy up, I try to have a couple wholesome snacks and a few small meals throughout the day.  Here is one of my favorite afternoon snacks!
 
 
I buy a bulk bag of Healthy Snackin' trail mix from Fresh Market.  Although any all natural trail mix will do, I prefer this one with raisins, sunflower seeds, almonds, pumpkin seeds, and cashews.  At home, I measure out about 1/4 cup of the trail mix and add in about 1 tablespoon of Ghirardelli white chocolate chips for a satisfying, healthy snack.
 

White Chocolate Trail Mix

1/4 cup all natural trail mix
1 tablespoon white chocolate chips

Mix together and enjoy!

Nutrition:

Calories 220, Fat 14.5g, Carbs 21g, Sodium 20mg, Protein 6g

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...