Thursday, March 14, 2013

Mini Skinny Caramel Corn

I've got another healthy snack for you today!  This one I've made a few times recently late night around 10:00pm.  Yeah, I know what you're thinking...hey, I'm a tired mom!  Anyway, you'll need a napkin handy for this one.  It's sweet and sticky...in a good way!


Mini Skinny Caramel Corn

Ingredients:

1 mini bag of Orville Redenbacher's SmartPop! Butter popcorn, popped
2 tablespoons of Kilwins Caramel Topping, warmed

Directions:

Pop the popcorn according to the package.  Pour into a bowl.  Warm the caramel topping in the microwave until heated through.  Drizzle over the popcorn and dig in!

Yummy!

Nutrition:

Calories 190, Fat 4.5g, Carbs 38g, Sodium 345mg, Protein 3g

2 comments:

  1. Yum! This looks amaaaazing! I have a late-night sweet tooth thing too....I'll blame it on being a tired mom too! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A girl needs a little something sweet every now and then! I'm trying to keep vanilla ice cream (my major weakness) out of the house, but come summer here in Florida, it's bound to find its way back in...DANGEROUS!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...