Wednesday, March 6, 2013

His Names

I carry this bookmark around in my Bible.  It was passed out during a Bible study I was in a few years ago and I've kept it ever since.  Every once in awhile it falls out or I open the front cover and there it is reminding me of how AWESOME our God is!  I love that He is ALL things.  Everything we need Him to be and right when we need Him.  We just have to seek Him.



My favorite is Jehovah-jireh meaning The Lord Will Provide.

When I seek Him, the Lord has always provided for me.  Maybe not when I wanted
and not always in the way I wanted but He has always been faithful in providing for me
according to His perfect plan for my life and for that I am so thankful.

What is your favorite?


Psalm 9:10

Those who know your name will put their trust in you, for you, LORD, have never forsaken those who seek you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...