Friday, May 17, 2013

Big Fin Signature Dessert

Oh my gosh!  I mean OH MY GOSH!


This has to be one of my all time favorite desserts served at a restaurant.  I just had to share it with you.  It lands right up there with Fleming's Chocolate Lava Cake!  But I think this one might be a teeny bit better.

You might remember me mentioning that my husband and I celebrated our anniversary last week and were able to enjoy a nice dinner out.  Well, we went to Big Fin Seafood Kitchen for one reason and one reason only...this dessert!  I mean they have the freshest seafood around but they also have this dessert!


It's called the Big Fin Signature Dessert ~ "a milk chocolate cup loaded with a gooey brownie and vanilla ice cream, drizzled with caramel sauce, topped with pecans and whipped cream"!  Wowza!


I'm apologize for tempting you (with these iPhone photos) because I don't have the recipe for this amazing creation.  I so wish I did, but I guess we'll just have to visit Big Fin to indulge.

PS - Don't tell our kids we went there and had this!  They will never forgive us!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...