Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Pregnancy Journal

I am hearing more and more good news these days!  Congrats to all the new mommies-to-be!  Praying for healthy pregnancies and speedy deliveries when the time comes.  :)

I shared my favorite Baby Diary and now I'm sharing with you my favorite Pregnancy Journal.  When I was pregnant, I wanted one that had enough questions to guide me but not so rigid that I couldn't add in my own experiences.  After a long search, I found this one to be the perfect combination.  I hope you like it as much as I do.  I can't wait to look back at it in a couple years to remember the wonderful experience I had being pregnant with my sweet little guy.  It will also be cool to compare if I ever have a second.  I'm sure it will be a whole different story the second time around.  Can a girl really be that lucky blessed twice?  Only God knows but I hope so!

Here it is:
the Nine, a pregnancy countdown journal


From the Barnes & Noble website, here is the description:

Featuring nine colorful tabbed sections to correspond to each month, this journal offers smart prompts to help a busy mom-to-be capture all those important milestones and funny moments before pregnancy amnesia sets in. You’ll find pages for writing about the first time the baby flutter, space to vent about the crazy and unsolicited advice you’ve been getting, and monthly “check-in” pages for belly photos and quick notes about whatever particular thoughts and feelings this special time brings to mind.


You can find the Pregnancy Journal here at BarnesandNoble.com.

Linking up at Semi Homemade Mom!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...