Monday, July 1, 2013

A Meal Care-Package Label

A while back, a very good friend of mine had surgery.  I took a meal over to her and her family to help out while she was healing.  She is recovered and doing well now.  Praise the Lord!  I remember after I had my little guy, the meal calendar that was set up for us was such a blessing.  So now whenever I hear about a need for a meal, I jump at the chance to make something for the family.

If you're planning to deliver a meal or something sweet
to a friend in need, check out these adorable tie-on labels to make it complete!


They can be found over at LePartieSugar!  If you don't follow her or haven't seen her Etsy shop, you are missing out.  She is ahhhmazing at what she does.  See for yourself, here is the Free Printable!

Tootaloo!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...