Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Chicken & Spinach Pasta Bake

I made this the other night for my fam and it was a huge hit!  I think every one of us went back for seconds at some point throughout the evening.  Amazing!


Some of the recipes on my blog are my own creations.  Others are home runs that I've found from others and are share-worthy.  There will be no guessing here.  When it's not my own, you will know.  This one comes from Jessica at Saving Money Living Life.  It is full of flavor and healthy color from the dark green spinach and diced tomatoes.  I couldn't not share it with you.  Hope you like it as much as we did!

You can find the full recipe here:


I made it with whole wheat rigatoni and served it with a light Caesar salad.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...