Friday, August 30, 2013

Favorite Things Friday #1

Happy Friday!!!

I'm finding it true that AB (after baby), the weekends are very similar to every other day.  Wake up about the same time, feedings/meals about the same time, naps about the same time, and same time to bed.  Don't get me wrong, I LOVE a routine but the occasional surprise is wonderful every now and then!

To wake up from the same ol' routine, I'm creating Favorite Things Friday!  So, here we go with the inaugural post and probably my most go-to item!

drum roll, please..

Fiber One Original


At only 60 calories per serving, I have it a few times a week, at least!

It's awesome in this oatmeal


and this Fiber One Pancake.


Some mornings, I load blueberries and raspberries in a bowl and top them with Fage 0% Greek Yogurt, Fiber One Original and a drizzle of honey or agave nectar.  Yum!!!

Hope you have a great weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Mmmmm...I'm going to try those Fiber One protein pancakes! :) I don't mind the routine either, but I sure would like to sleep in on Saturdays!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sleeping in?! What's that? ;) Hope you're adjusting to your new routine!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...