Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Green Juice in the Blender

There weren't many TV shows to watch this summer, but one we landed on was Below Deck.  Did anyone see the episode where the guests requested crazy amounts of green juice?


I had heard of this concoction but after that episode, we had to try some for ourselves.  We don't have a juicer, so I found this recipe using a blender instead and gave it a whirl!


You can find the recipe here from Kelly at Just A Taste.


green bubbles, yum....


Kelly recommends running the mixture through a strainer to remove some of the pulp if you're like me and prefer your juice pulp free.  It was still a little grainy but not as lumpy.


Enjoy!

There are lots of green juice recipes out there (good & bad).  This one was pretty good.
What are your favorite green juice combos?

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful blog! I never ever read such kind of information that imparted me great knowledge.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...