Monday, November 18, 2013

Cranberry Pistachio Biscotti

The holidays are upon us and I could not be more excited!  I LOVE this time of year.  Fall going into winter is by far my favorite of all the seasons.  It's filled with family and friends, festive gatherings, bright decorations, comforting food, and warm coffee!  Where there is warm coffee, there are tasty treats like this Cranberry Pistachio Biscotti.  Cozy up and enjoy!


Recipe can be found here.

The first time I made these was for our annual get-together with my high-school girlfriends around Christmas time.  All 8 of us are still close but as our families grow, it's harder and harder to get everyone together in one place.  We are also spread across 5 states!  So whenever I make these, it takes me back to one of those special times when we were all reunited.  Miss you girls!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...