Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Sausage & Goat Cheese Pumpkin Flatbread

Remember this pic from my Facebook page?  Guess I had pumpkin on my mind that day?!


The Pumpkin Pie Bark was just ok but the Pumpkin Bread Mix...WOW!  It was awesome!  My mom can vouch for that. ;)  And the candle, of course, smells amazing.  However, I was a little stumped on what do with the Pumpkin Pasta Sauce other than heat it up and toss it with some pasta...delicious but boring.  So, I came up with this creation below!


Here is how I made it...

Sausage & Goat Cheese Pumpkin Flatbread

Ingredients:

1 Flatout Flatbread (I like to use Multi-Grain with Flax.)
1/2 cup of Pumpkin Pasta Sauce (This one is from The Fresh Market.)
Mild Italian sausage, browned and drained
Mushrooms, sliced and sauteed
Goat cheese, crumbled

Directions: 

Spray a baking sheet with nonstick spray.  Bake just the Flatout at 400 degrees for 10 minutes or until crisp.  Take it out, flip it over, and top with the Pumpkin Sauce, mushrooms, sausage, and goat cheese.  Put the whole thing back in the oven and bake until the cheese begins to turn golden, about 10 more minutes.  Serves 1.

Enjoy!

Try these other easy Flatbread ideas, too!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...