Friday, September 20, 2013

Favorite Things Friday #3

First of all...TGoodnessIF!


In honor of National Honey Month (September), I had to give tribute to one of my all time favorite toppings...honey!  From my blog name, you could have probably guessed that I LOVE HONEY!  Ever since I was little, I have put it on everything from dinner rolls to cereal to french fries!  And don't even get me started on cornbread and honey...anyone with me?


For my birthday this summer, a friend of mine got me this awesome mug with blueberry tea and Greek honey!  How perfect!


Here is an article you might have seen posted on my Facebook page about the benefits of honey.  The author claims that honey works as good as cough syrup!  It can also heal wounds, increase your antioxidant levels, and may lower your cholesterol!  Not to mention it tastes amazing!  I'll take it!


The National Honey Board has lots of great honey info, recipes, and more if you're interested.

My little guy is turning 1 very soon and I can't wait to introduce him to this all-natural sweet treat!  After age 1, pretty much anything goes right?  Well, within reason...obviously!

Happy Friday!
Have a great weekend! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...