Friday, October 4, 2013

Favorite Things Friday #4

Happy Friday y'all!

One of my favorite things is Fage 0% Greek Yogurt!


It's so versatile.  And I'm mean hello, it's fat free, protein rich, a good source of calcium, gluten free, and low in calories!  It's approved for diabetics and vegetarians alike.

I almost always have a few of the 6oz containers on hand.  I usually use about half of the container at a time and save the rest in the refrigerator.

I most commonly use Fage 0% Greek Yogurt in the morning layering it with Fiber One, berries, and a drizzle of honey.

However, I also use it as a substitute for sour cream on occasion...


or in place of whipped cream...


or in this Peanut Butter Honey Yogurt Dip on top of a rice cake!


I even used it in these Healthy Blueberry Muffins!


Pick up some Fage 0% Greek Yogurt for yourself at your local grocery and enjoy its variety of uses!

It also comes in a multitude of other flavors besides plain.

2 comments:

  1. I'm kind of addicted to the vanilla flavored greek yogurt, but it's got so much sugar in it....I really should make the switch! You're inspiring me to switch it up! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. With plain Greek yogurt, it helps cut the bite to add it on top of something or top it with something. :) So many possibilities!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...